Monday, August 31, 2009

Where Do We Begin?


I came to may mailbox today and found CMT scores. Lots of scores.
I went to my e-mail and it said the students need to master their facts. Lots of facts.
I attended meetings. Lots of meetings, lots of talking, lots of wishing I was sleeping.

Lunch was good though!

It is a new year though and I am excited to get down to the real business of teaching math, reading, and science.

Stay tuned as we embark on a new journey. These kids are going to feel the wrath of math. I hope they are ready. I hope they have mastered their facts. I hope they get their sleep...

just not in class.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly brought back 'lots' of memories with this piece. I'm looking forward to reading more to compare to how things 'used' to be! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete